Yamaha Outboards

Thread: Few Questions from a Newbie

Default Few Questions from a Newbie

Hello,

This is a great website with a ton of fantastic information. My dad and I are looking to upgrade from a bay boat to something in the 28-30 foot range to take advantage of the offshore opportunities off of Charleston, SC. We are interested in the Yellowfin 29 and hope to make a trip to Sarasota to meet with them in the next several weeks.

While I would like to have a pure fishing machine, my wife and daughters have made it clear that the new boat needs forward seating and a head. I discussed this Wylie and it seem this is indeed feasible. However, I was curious if any of you guys with 29's have forward seating and a head in the console. Unfortunately, I have not been able to find any pictures that show what the bow looks like with the seats installed. Any of you folks have any input on this option(s) or potentially any pictures?

I look forward to learning more about these awesome boats.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Bulldog97; 02-01-2011 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Spelling

Email me at ktrull@carolina.rr.com and I will send you pictures. I don't have foward seating , but I have a head in the console. I can't rember how to post pictures here.

Ken

Thanks Ken. Email sent.

Default Few Questions from a Newbie

Oh I so LOVE a brat... ::looks around the ring seeing what escape options Ms Nibbs might try to take:: This looks to be an extended bout...

Huh?? Care to explain?

Quote Originally Posted by Fesetrurlet View Post
    Oh I so LOVE a brat... ::looks around the ring seeing what escape options Ms Nibbs might try to take:: This looks to be an extended bout...
    talk Amercian boy !

This is an automated bot post, sort of like spam email but not designed to advertise anything. Just recreation for hackers. Mods should delete