Thread: stand up console/leaning postsimilar to 24?

Default stand up console/leaning postsimilar to 24?

is it possible to get a scaled down version of the 24 console and add a leaning post; rather than sitting on the deck?

I do not know the answer to your question but The back deck is going to be the best ride in the boat

Quote Originally Posted by bdahl View Post
    is it possible to get a scaled down version of the 24 console and add a leaning post; rather than sitting on the deck?
    the guys at YF are making a leaning post option, that slides into the rod holders where the back rest goes. it gives you the option since you can just use the one you want. im thinking about getting me one for the upcoming lobstering trip.

Since you have been running your 21 for a while now I am curious if when it gets a bit chppy and snotty out if you wish you could stand up and lean? is that why you would get the new leaning post option?

There are pics of it in this post. http://www.yellowfinonly.com/yellowf...0&daysprune=-1

24YFBB

I personally would rather sit down during the rough stuff. It feels alot more secure. I was thinking of getting one just to take lobstering as I know I will be standing while doing so. we make alot of long runs in my boat during the tournaments, and being able to sit that far back and that low makes the ride alot better.

Thats what I was thinking as the best seat in the house on a 24 is the back seat.