Name:  Florida-Track-Development-overview-570x570.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  37.9 KB

2019 Florida Marine Tracks mapping Chips for North and South Florida. This is their bundle pack that sells for $649. I'm asking $585 for these chips.

These were purchased this year in March 2019 and have free updates until next March 2020.

I purchased these for my Yellowfin 24CE with Simrad NSO and NSS EVO 3 MFD's and just sold the boat so I don't have a need for them. I live in TX and had them for a trip to FL Keys. They are amazing. Awesome detail in them and lots of great data.

Here's a video from Saltwater Experience showing them off:

This chart is provided on two separate Chips NFL and SFL. The dataset is too large to fit on a single chip.

Link to FMT's site for product details - https://floridamarinetracks.com/prod...south-florida/

As shown by the insets, Track coverage includes:

The entire St. Johns River system

The intracoastal waterway on both coasts and the entire Florida coastline

Replete coverage around Homosassa/Crystal River, Tampa Bay, Jacksonville, Fernandina, Flagler Beach, Mosquito Lagoon, the Indian River, Pensacola, Panama City, Lake Okeechobee and all substantive inland water features.

The Everglades and 10,000 Islands are fully covered.

All of the Florida Keys are fully covered approximately out to the reef line and also include, the Lakes Passage, Marquesas Keys and Tortugas National Park.