Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New 2015 39 Build

Default New 2015 39 Build

Just posting some pics of our new 39
    getting close
    Attached Images Attached Images          

congratulations,boat looks outstanding.my 39 is waiting to go into assembly, about to go crazy.
    good luck

Glad to see the sea chest - please post how it works after delivery. Is that another well in the floor? I'd like to see YF wells pressurize better so bait doesn't slosh - I hope to hear the sea chest fixes that. Boat looks awesome.

Thanks, just waiting on some electronics now, Will do on the sea chest performance.

i've got a question - are you doing poly / ez2cy around the helm or a windshield? I'm curious if you do the enclosure how you access the head with the door that rises up from the top of the console?

Wow she's stunning, hope to build something very similar to yours. Just sold my 36 last week
    '15 36

Boat looks Awesome!!
    Happy Fishing!

Brian Allen

Touche, Picking up tomorrow so I will let you know/post pics of the setup when I get back
    Thanks
    Mark
    Last edited by mgombert; 05-14-2015 at 04:09 PM.

Congrats on the sale Jupiter, Sold my 2014 36' in December and it has been killing me waiting on this one to get finished. Finally there

anxious to hear how it is and if you had a 36' how you the like the 39' in comparison. I'm torn between doing another 36' vs a 39'....don't trailer much but just don't know if I can give up the option! But at the same time I want more room, storage, dive door and a floor well.....