Views: 585
Size:  94.3 KBName:  IMG_0235.jpg
Views: 466
Size:  95.1 KBName:  IMG_0236.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  89.7 KBName:  IMG_0241.jpg
Views: 484
Size:  94.1 KB
    Here are pics Fluid Mechanic. Look familiar. lol They could be twins. I only had a day to run it as weather was not good and holiday's. Will get you some numbers next time we break her in.

damn good looking rig! I love the leaning post.

Hi Arg,

Congrats on a beautiful boat! I just got delivery on a used 2015 29 from a East coast dealer. Twin 300 HP Verados. Weather has kept me off the water for most of the Holidays. I will post some pics of it later. Where do you keep your boat? I am on Treasure island Fl. Just west of St.Petersburg.

Jim

I am in Perdido Key, FL. Right on Alabama/Florida state line. Same problem here. Weather has keep me off water. I am in Little Rock, AR but have a place on the key and will try and get down next weather window to enjoy the boat. Congrats on your new boat as well. I think we both made a great buy on a wonderful boat. I love the ride!! Make sure to post some pics!!
    Last edited by Arg; 01-13-2016 at 05:37 PM. Reason: left out some words

Arg,
    That is a fine looking boat. I really like the options you went with, cockpit layout and the chairs. Those engines must push the 29 pretty good, I would love to see numbers when you get it broken in. Congratulations on a great boat.
    We learned alot last summer, picked up some good spots on the bottom with Garmin system while we were trolling. Caught my first White last season,( we always release) hooked up on a blue, still looking forward to the first Blue to the boat. Our dolphin run usually begins in May, I can't wait.
    Congrats again, you will love that boat.

Arg, love your ride! I think it would be the perfect size for MB. How about some new pics & performance update?

Skillet,

Have not had a chance to get her out lately but will in a few weeks. I will get some updated pics and video for you. So mad I have not had more time in her but that's about to change. Thanks for the compliment I really love the boat.

This would be my dream boat to move up to from my 24 YF.
    The owners tournament last year a 29' with twin 350 Verado blew by me like I was standing still. And I was WOT at 59 mph. Was so jealous of the speed !