JL Audio - How We Play 2

Thread: 29' Questions

Default 29' Questions

Anyone buying the 29'? Not heard much about it lately. I've been looking for months for a slightly used 32', but not been able to find the right one. I've recently expanded our search for a 29', but doesn't seem like there are any on the used market. Anyone run this boat with twin Yami 300s? If anyone knows a 29' that may be coming on the used market, let me know. Thanks.

JUST ORDERED A 29 2 WEEKS AGO WITH THE YAMI 300s. WILL BE GOING DOWN TO THE FACTORY IN A FEW WEEKS TO GO OVER A FEW OPTIONS
    RUSTY

Blog Entries

I have the 29 with 250 Yamahas two years old this August. WOT 61 with light load with REV 4s. I had had a probelm with lower unit seals according to Yamaha it was the Mercury props, YF sent me three blade SDS I like them better than Rev4s a lot smoother in and out of gear.

Marla May, post some pics of your build if you can. Congrats on the new rig!

I have a 2004 31' YF for sale, which is the same hull as the 29'

Yes, if you can post some pics of your build Marla. Always have people asking about the 29, very reasonable price for what you are getting. Good luck.
    Yellowfin Yachts

Went down to the factory last week with brian from south jersey yacht sales to finalize some options for the 29. While i was down there and looked hard at the 32 ,i decided to change my order to the 32. Going with ice blue and 300 yamaha's.

Rusty