JL Audio - How We Play 2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this forum dead?

Default Is this forum dead?

• Cabela's Waterfowl Classic
    There really haven't been any posts in quite a while. Are owners finding the relevant information elsewhere?
    What gives?

LD

^^^^^^ x 2

We are keeping the Skiff but after the way we were treated in Miami by YF, we are having a Sea Vee 29 built.

What happened in Miami?

Suffice it to say we were treated like dirt. To quote my wife (who has an infinite amount of patience) "We're done here". Sea Vee got a check about 30 minutes later.

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. They have been great the 2 boats I have bought from them. I hope the forum does not die, I am getting tired of Facebook.

The sad part is this wasn't our first bad experience, and we have bought 2 new YF's. Ever since Kevin left, I feel the attention to customer service has gone in the toilet. Wiley tells you what you want to hear, and Heath tells you how great he is.
    Last edited by Lucky Dog; 04-04-2018 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Dog View Post
    There really haven't been any posts in quite a while. Are owners finding the relevant information elsewhere?
    What gives?

LD
    Which is surprising since they're boats are so popular, you would think this would be a very active site. I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on a new 24 CE and the last build thread is almost a year old!

Quote Originally Posted by BCPD199 View Post
    Which is surprising since they're boats are so popular, you would think this would be a very active site. I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on a new 24 CE and the last build thread is almost a year old!
    Save yourself the pain and suffering and check out the Sea Vee bay boat or the Barker.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Dog View Post
    Save yourself the pain and suffering and check out the Sea Vee bay boat or the Barker.
    I would; but, both are too big for what I need. Can you message me the problems/issues you had or that I should be aware of?

Thanks,

Jim S.