National Boat Owners Association

Thread: C zone rotary controller knob

Default C zone rotary controller knob

• Cabela's Waterfowl Classic
    The controller knob is a little hard to turn due to its shape and smooth surface. Have any of you C zone operators had the same experience? Is there another type of knob available?

Name:  czone.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  87.8 KB

Call Brain at 321-615-5440 or Rick 262-278-8482 they work for Czone

I'm looking into adding a set of Boca switches which will be part of the Czone system.
    It will require a module between the switches and Czone and some programming will be needed.
    I wonder if I'm better off by eliminating the Czone completely and just using switches.

I have the same slick knob problem. I now only use it to turn on my electronics. Then I use my Garmin MFD screen to control all the same functions as the czone interface. Does your chartplotter have the ability to control czone?

Quote Originally Posted by zero spam View Post
    I have the same slick knob problem. I now only use it to turn on my electronics. Then I use my Garmin MFD screen to control all the same functions as the czone interface. Does your chartplotter have the ability to control czone?
    I can control the functions through my Simrad but it requires that I go through many steps to get there. It's very high tech but not practical on a boat.