JL Audio - How We Play 2

Thread: 34 vs 36

Default 34 vs 36

• Cabela's Tackle Shop
    hello i am looking to buy a new center console and I have narrowed it down to the 34 and 36ft. If anybody has any comments that could educate me on the differences of the boats that would be greatly appreciated.

The 34 has the old deck plan where as the 36 has the newer deck plan. I went with the 36 and have been very happy with it

Love the 36 but went with the 34 because we were certain on not wanting trips. Went with 34 over 32 for the better ride. The 32 will fit inside the 34.

You loose the 2 smaller rear storage boxes which wasn't a big deal to us. Our only wish would be the newer larger live well lid but again for us it wasn't a big deal. We went with the biggest boat we could efficiently power with twins. The new evinrude g2's

What's the difference of the deck plans? How does it affect the functionality of the boat?

Quote Originally Posted by OffshoreApparel.com View Post
    Love the 36 but went with the 34 because we were certain on not wanting trips. Went with 34 over 32 for the better ride. The 32 will fit inside the 34.

You loose the 2 smaller rear storage boxes which wasn't a big deal to us. Our only wish would be the newer larger live well lid but again for us it wasn't a big deal. We went with the biggest boat we could efficiently power with twins. The new evinrude g2's
    The Center Console is essentially the same between the 34 and 36? I find it hard to justify the $40,000 price difference for the 36?